Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Fill your boots with good food and drink at The Jonty Farmer! When it comes to atmosphere, beer, and pub grub, we’re in the top field. We’re everything a proper local pub should be: welcoming, traditional, family friendly, and relaxing. And we’re just right for all sorts of days, times, and occasions. Meet a friend or a business contact for lunch. Bring the kids in for tea and time in the play area. Drop in for dinner midweek and get a meal and a drink for a great price. Looking for decent pubs with Sky Sports? Catch the match with us.
We love sports and social events. The pub pool table has seen plenty of tournaments! There’s a darts board near the bar if you’re handy with the old arrows. The atmosphere is top notch on quiz nights. And we do plenty of other events guaranteed to get you off the sofa and down the pub. Come along for theme nights, discos, and karaoke every month.
You can’t beat a plate of proper pub grub. We do pub classics. Lots of them! Check out the menu and you’ll find light bites, comfort food, and little twists on big favourites. Got a seriously big appetite? We’ve got a few meals that will hit the spot. And if you fancy taking down a giant dessert, say the word.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.